View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Good or Bad Empty Good or Bad Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:57 am

master08
master08

master08
SuperModerator
SuperModerator
Good or Bad

As life goes on we earn many many things, the feeling of love, the feeling of loss. some yet show no way of feeling, they hold them back, they keep the emtional side of them locked away from this world because this world has become one of more volence then peace, more crimes then good deeds. the worries of a mother are endless for their child as they grow up in this world yet their are those few out their who are stil in good trust, yet they are hard to find, like trying to find a needle in a haystack or as the famous tom hanks line 'life is like a box of chocoates you never know what your going to get'. they ine has many ways of being thought of but nevertheless it is true. this world carries many walks of people, some good some bad. Most dont deal well with the bad but yet some do because they have come to terms with the bad and good of life, others seem to be more vulnerable but yet we are all strong let that not fool you from those you think of as vulnerable. As a young poet i never know if my writings will take me farther then poems here and there about y inner soul, i never know if i will ever get a chance to be a published poet, but i know when i think about the road ahead i see one that could go either way good or bad.. you just have to stand tall and do what you believe in and do whats right. so stand tall and stand proud and fight for what you believe in.

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

New topics